Combined Insurance Careers
Bilingual Operations Coordinator
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Bilingual Operations Coordinator to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Bilingual Operations Coordinator is an entry level role in a high-energy, fast-paced, changing environment. This position will have the opportunity to engage with individuals in many departments based on the candidate’s interests and skillsets. These departments range from our Policyholder Center of Excellence, Agent Broker Service Center, or General Financial Services.
- Build broad understanding of our products and systems
- Interface with Customers through different service channels – phone, email and web
- High transaction processing output with focus on providing a positive customer experience; balancing efficiency, timeliness and quality
- Ability to maneuver between system applications confidently to find information and respond to customer needs in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective resolution of customer needs, follow-up and work flow
- Participate in future state operating model initiatives with focus on ensuring that our customer service model provides a competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Better position Combined to support expected Revenue growth in new and existing markets and distribution channels
- Performs other duties as assigned
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast pace environment with attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Fluent in Spanish
Experience in a customer interfacing position with progressive responsibility in role
- Leadership role in school or community
Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Job Posting - Sep 15, 2016, 7:56:04 AM