Combined Insurance Careers
Account Manager LOCATIONS - San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas and Charlotte
Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB), is seeking an Account Manager in San Diego, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, or Charlotte to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Account Manager role will interact closely with our Business Development Managers (BDMs) to manage strong, mutually beneficial broker/client relationships, in order to ensure successful sales, enrollment and post-sales support of voluntary products. The Account Manager will serve as the liaison between brokers/employer clients and cross-functional internal teams in our fast growing Chubb Workplace Benefits division. This position will be responsible for timely and successful delivery of enrollment solutions according to client needs, and improve the overall broker/client experience. The Account Manager will manage enrollment implementation setup activities as well as the overall enrollment timeline.
This position requires strong relationship management, communication, judgment and problem resolution skills to meet the diverse needs of our brokers and employer groups.
- Serve as the liaison between external client and broker partners and internal home office colleagues
- Collaborate with the head of Sales Operations and BDMs to communicate the CWB enrollment & servicing value proposition to broker and employer partners
- Coordinate and project manage all home office enrollment implementation set up activities to ensure an effective enrollment
- Proactively manage expectations of employers, brokers, and BDMs to address issues as they arise while concisely and effectively communicating status, issues and timelines
- Participate in high visibility Broker finalist presentations and work with the BDM to ensure proper enrollment documentation is executed and circulated to the appropriate parties.
- Report enrollment statistics to broker partners post-enrollment
- Oversee the receipt and processing of enrollment information through processing of the first bill post-enrollment
- Facilitate a successful transition to home office operations for on-going billing support
- Provide ongoing support to clients and brokers in a timely and professional manner
- Build trust-based working relationships with broker/client counterparts and home office staff
- Conduct account reviews to identify broker or employer concerns and consult with internal partners to assist with development of action plans to address issues, risks, and opportunities
- Assist BDMs in identifying methods to grow the account and increase broker or employer client satisfaction
- Participate in annual strategic account planning discussions with senior leadership
- Attend broker or employer client meetings as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience with voluntary benefit case set up & lifecycle; ideally, a minimum of 3 years of benefits / insurance industry experience
- Familiarity with industry enrollment platforms such as Common Census or Selerix
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to structure and manage work across multiple functions & locations
- Ability to build consultative, trust-based relationships
- Ability to identify issues, remediation tactics and escalation paths
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to travel as needed
As a CWB corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years’ experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Jan 8, 2018, 12:50:54 PM