Combined Insurance Careers
Client Services Coordinator (Bilingual, preferred)
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Client Coordinator to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Client Coordinator provides service and support to Worksite client companies and their employees. This role includes (1) serving as a single point of contact for the client’s payroll, HR, or financial staffs, (2) ensuring that Worksite premiums are paid and processed on a timely basis, (3) maintaining both company and employee level records in the Worksite systems, and (4) providing support to both the Worksite sales and enrollment disciplines.
- Develops working relationships with every client/employer assigned to be their key point person to resolve any and all administrative issues across all internal operational departments.
- Makes recommendations to improve our administrative processes to assist in writing new business and retaining existing business.
- Coordinate the installation of new clients and the annual re-service of existing clients with our Sales Force.
- Maintain both client and employee level records to assure the highest quality of service to customers.
- Ensure that client billings are accurate and payments are timely.
- Ensure that all commissioned parties associated with the case are paid appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate directly with employees of client companies as required.
- Provide information and support to Worksite AE’s, BDM’s, and Benefit Specialists and outside Brokers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Good relationship management ability with a constant focus on delivering superior customer service
- Ability to meet with and positively interact with large client staff, presentations and/or renewal meetings
- Ability to champion solutions to client requests through independent thinking and appropriate judgment
- Good knowledge of Worksite’s products and services, along with industry knowledge of voluntary benefits and distribution
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts with Producers.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Good client relationship skills with team focus.
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. ACE is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and a Chubb company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company, Chubb, is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, we provide commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Job Posting - May 7, 2018, 4:53:37 PM