Combined Insurance Careers
Mgr, Product & Marketing
- Analyze, document, summarize, position and distribute key differentiating factors amongst competing Worksite products/carriers to Sales Channel
- Based on analytics, develop competitive product comparisons to Support Sales
- Suggest competitive plan designs and language that help us win cases in response to incoming requests for proposals
- Create and customize PowerPoint presentations and handouts for Broker/Sales meetings
- Alter and enhance language on competitive collateral to promote value proposition
- Manage and assist with Content development of producer Materials, Enrollment Collateral, Videos, Website, Microsites, Ads, etc.
- Manage Marketing Collateral and Collaborate through Production
- Support relationships with brokers, enrollment agencies and independent marketing agencies by responding to their needs and reaching out into the organization for more information as needed
- Field questions from the sales team and internal customers on products and compliance; provide marketing materials upon request
- Analyze market research to assist product team in development of new competitive, and compelling product designs
- Acquire and review competitive state filings for strengths and weaknesses in regards to benefits, underwriting, features, etc.
- Review and Interpret competitor marketing materials
- Track, follow-up and report on state filings of new products and new forms
- Collaborate with Compliance, Legal, Actuarial, Administration and consultants to review and respond to state special redlines, department of insurance objections, and regulatory changes.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the Actuarial department, Legal/Compliance, Group Underwriting, New Business, Operations, IT and Claims
- Cross-functional implementation across marketing and administration
- Develop, update and provide product training
- Create, update and library documentation for state-specific filings and rates to ensure compliance
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, Worksite Market and Life and Health
- Very familiar with the Worksite Market and Supplemental Benefits
- Ability to review and interpret life and health policy forms and state filings
- Expert in creating competitive spreadsheets and positioning products
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong Cross-functional teamwork and collaboration
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; relationship management focus
- Ability to collaborate and resolve conflict
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Job Posting - Apr 30, 2018, 3:30:22 PM