Combined Insurance Careers
Client Relationship Specialist
Chubb Workplace Benefits (CWB), is seeking a Client Relationship Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
- Provide on-going support to Business Development Managers (BDMS), brokers and employers to ensure all questions on any element of a case are handled timely and professionally.
- Manage multiple broker and client relationships, including any and all billing methods.
- Establish group records in the policy administration system to ensure correct processing of new business, timely billing and accurate calculation of commissions and compensation. As needed, contact third-party administrators to communicate pending group setup.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments to provide timely and effective resolution to any service challenges or errors; effectively communicate findings to the appropriate parties; take initiative and follow-through as the liaison with other internal departments as necessary.
- Provide on-going sales and client support to ensure insureds no longer employed by the group are appropriately transitioned to direct billing. Partner with client finance on any communication necessary to resolve billing vs. remittance challenges and past due invoices.
- Conduct audits with payroll contacts or entities for assigned accounts to verify applications are processed correctly. Actively contribute to account reviews, led by BDMs and/or Account Managers, to highlight broker or employer concerns with the account overall.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Spanish/English proficiency, preferred)
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Personal initiative and accountability
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Minimum 2 year degree preferred
As a CWB corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years’ experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Travel - No
Job Posting - Mar 2, 2018, 11:27:23 AM