Combined Insurance Careers
- Manage a marketing team responsible for leading and managing all of Combined’s recruiting and sales collateral, digital and direct marketing, and brand initiatives.
- Oversee sales lead generation programs for the captive agency force, value-add programs to existing customers, and support customer retention programs.
- Oversee digital strategies to include driving online customer interaction and marketing campaigns.
- Build and manage best-in-class team of marketing professionals; oversee hiring, development, and management of all individuals on the marketing team, working across the organization to develop programs that acquire new employees and customers, and maximize existing customer relationships.
- Oversee development and implementation of integrated marketing programs, identifying and optimizing owned, earned, and paid media channels.
- Drive speed-to-market for new products and expanded distribution channels with streamlined processes and strong partnerships across the organization.
- Lead development of marketing strategies and programs, managing the North America (US and Canada) approach to new product marketing and launch planning.
- Develop and execute annual and long range marketing plans based on in-depth understanding of market segmentation, market trends, customer needs, and competitive position.
- Analyze customer insights and segmentation frameworks to identify and prioritize highest value prospects and existing customers, allocating marketing resources and budget to meet goals.
- Lead in-house design team and outside vendors to provide ongoing high-impact creative.
- Oversee allocation of marketing budget to meet financial and strategic goals; ensure spend is prioritized against company objectives and relevant growth drivers.
- 10+ years of directly related, progressively responsible, marketing experience
- Insurance/financial services industry experience is a plus.
- Sales lead generation program experience is preferred.
- Creative and progressive thinker who proactively scans the business environment and recommends new and innovative consumer growth ideas and strategies.
- 3 years of P&L or budget management experience; able to develop an operating budget and monitor/control expenses; manages variances between budgeted and actual expenses.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
- Able to understand business needs and translate those needs into actionable and measurable marketing plans that drive sales and elevate perceptions of the brand with the target audience.
- Demonstrated experience working on the creation, implementation and assessment of marketing strategies, communication pieces and programs that consistently drive results.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to oversee multiple marketing initiatives.
- Experience leveraging insights about the target audience to design and build effective segmentation, recruiting and/or marketing campaigns; must have experience with traditional and digital advertising mediums.
- Proven experience in managing outside agencies and external partners.
- Bachelor degree required in business, marketing or comparable discipline
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Job Posting - Apr 24, 2018, 5:12:39 PM