Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Group Leader, Claims to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Group Leader, Claims will perform functions to support mangers within the Claims team. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing payment and denials, addressing escalations, monitoring and management, training, quality audits and Senior Adjustor level responsibilities.
- Preforms reviews, make payments and reviews denials that are over Sr. Adjustor authority
- Preliminary and final rescission review
- Address escalations from PSC , and/or customer
- Monitor, report and respond to consumer complaints (Facebook, Tweets, etc.)
- DOI/BBB Complaints
- Spot checks – late notice, outpatient surgery, HCH reviews
- Update and provide staff instructions and training as necessary based on new processes, procedures and products
- Perform Sr. Adjustor tasks as needed and as workload dictates
- Perform Claim signoffs on denied claims
- Represent the department as needed in any management meetings
- Identify and implement areas for continuous improvement in Claims
- Provide on-going training as needed for claim adjustors
- Provide leadership and assistance to team members without acting as the direct manager
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Proficiency in keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Understanding of insurance and regulatory language
- Ability to collaborate and problem solve across departments
- Professional and Customer Centric
- Process oriented and detailed
- Some college or equivalent work experience
- Insurance and underwriting background preferred
- Knowledge of policy issuance workflow processes preferred
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- NoJob Posting
- Apr 26, 2018, 3:49:11 PM