Combined Insurance Careers
Bilingual HR Business Partner (Eng/Sp)
- Work as in-field Human Resources representative of the Company and business partner with the field sales organization, handling day-to-day HR related issues within assigned areas. Act as a trusted advisor and partner as a member of the management team.
- Travel throughout assigned geographical areas to foster relationships with all levels of the salesforce to promote cooperation and collaboration. Participate in management meetings and sales events offering HR updates, training, and input to business issues.
- Provide HR on-boarding for newly hired and promoted sales managers in the field
- Provide consulting, tools and resources to support Talent Management to include assessment, succession planning and professional development.
- Develop and facilitate training on wide range of HR related topics, such as performance management, communication and coaching, as well as the rollout of new HR programs and policies. Will also deliver training and awareness in regards to employment laws and company policies and practices. Monitor compliance with all employment related policies and practices as well as alignment with the company’s Common Purpose and Shared Traits to ensure consistency and respect among field employees. Take a proactive approach to coaching managers and employees to resolve differences and concerns.
- Conduct investigations into claims of unfair/discriminatory treatment or allegations of non-compliance with employment policies and practices, ensuring that these are addressed within compliance guidelines and resolved in a timely manner.
- Oversee the performance management process at the local level, including but not limited to: coaching of sales managers on conducting performance discussions; ensuring required employee forms are completed properly; ensure proper filing of WC claims by employees and assist in appropriate return-to-work planning and implementation.
- Recommend areas for improvement in HR support of the field workforce.
· Capacity to train and develop individuals and teams
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Ability to relate to all levels of employees and support a geographically dispersed employee population
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to write informally and formally using appropriate professional writing standards
· Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
· Excellent organizational and planning skills
· Good coaching and mentoring skills
· Demonstrates high ethical standards in all situations and leads by example
· Demonstrated innovation and creativity
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Ability to prepare and analyze data
· Minimum 7 years of Human Resources experience with specific discipline in Employee Relations, Conflict Resolution, Employment Law and/or Employee Development areas
· Bilingual (Spanish) is required- ability to read, write and speak fluently in both English and Spanish
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources related concentration or equivalent field
· Intermediate PC skills desired- to include Microsoft Office and internal database systems
· Strong command of employment laws
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Travel - Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting - May 14, 2018, 3:32:23 PM