Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking an Assistant Manager, Agent Service Center to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Assistant Manager position is one that assists the Manager of an assigned business unit. This is a junior leadership role as this individual is responsible for supporting the Manager as the key day-to-day leader for the team to which they are assigned. This is a first stage as a management leader and will assist the Agent Service Center Manager in running the business through various assigned duties.
The key functions revolve around contact center leadership, team management, coaching and mentoring for ongoing support of employees, support for escalated customer issues, auditing production for quality assurance, problem solving customer issues, support of employee production issues, ensuring employees are adhering to their schedule, and support team and department in inter and intra departmental meetings and process development issues.
- Facilitate, coach, provide leadership and execute plan for daily operation.
- Effectively manage the scheduling/attendance, contact volume, and quality control of your team
- Ensure team works within the established organizational guidelines.
- Conduct and perform quality monitoring, calibration sessions and coaching feedback to each individual team member
- Assist the team in developing and executing on team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Increase team's process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and quality service.
- Proactively identifying potential issues and recommend enhancements to the current procedure to implement best practices
- Handle escalated customer service inquiries and contact overflow from the representatives
- Foster team building and group dynamics, provide career development planning and opportunities.
- Lead team by role modeling company values.
- Create a positive work environment in the contact center and inspire exceptional performance
- Manage tasks with minimal supervision and be open and flexible to a dynamic work environment
- Ensuring adherence to all departmental policies and procedures
SPAN of CONTROL:
- The position of Assistant Manager is designed for an optimal team size of 8-12 employees. In areas with smaller teams and lower spans of control, an Assistant Manager may be a shared resource between two assigned Managers
- Outstanding teambuilding skills
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision making
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Ability to interact with diverse people and personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Logical thinker
- Goal orientated
- Multi task orientation
- Excellent problem solver
- Independent worker
- Coaching and training abilities
- 3-5 years of successful performance results in a Contact Center environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish languages
- Exceptional job knowledge of company practices, procedures and products
- Able to service all insurance product lines with proven knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of internal systems (Clarify, Policy Administration Systems, Content Manager, PeopleSoft, Avaya CMS Supervisor, Verint i360)
- Understanding of company policies and procedures, most especially, familiarity with all HR related processes
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- NoJob Posting
- May 16, 2018, 3:11:00 PM