Combined Insurance Careers
Agent Services Representative
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking an Agent Service Representative to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Agent Services Representative responds to agent inquiries in a professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. The incumbent is required to develop understanding of an agent’s needs and build knowledge base to resolve basic and complex issues or inquiries. The Representative operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures along with applicable regulations across states.
This position requires the employee to be trained and highly competent in all aspects of the Agent Services Operation. The employee must be an independent worker, possess a team mentality, flexible, confident and capable to handle all service contact situations.
· Build broad understanding of our products and systems to include underwriting, payroll, compensation, benefits.
· Interface with our Agents and Brokers through different service channels – phone, email and web
· High transaction processing output with focus on providing a positive customer experience; balancing efficiency, timeliness and quality
· Ability to understand and maneuver between system applications confidently to find information and respond to Agent needs
· Ability to create cases in system for effective customer resolution, follow-up and work flow; escalate when appropriate
· Participate in Target Operating Model initiatives with focus on ensuring our customer service model provides a competitive advantage in the marketplace
· Better position Combined to support expected Revenue growth in new and existing markets and distribution channels
· Provide information, and or problem solving techniques to field sales agents on existing products.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Quick learner with the ability to multi-task in fast pace environment with attention to detail
· Analytical skills
· Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
· Bilingual (English /Spanish) a plus.
· High School or Associate’s Degree
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Sep 5, 2018, 9:41:09 AM