Combined Insurance Careers
- Analyze customer requests for EDI file set-up, including but not limited to, suitability of billing type, plan design, and EDI benefit administration platform.
- Communicate required EDI information to customers and benefit administration vendors in a clear and timely manner. Including, but not limited to, file specifications, testing process, SFTP requirements, and production instructions.
- Monitor the monthly EDI file upload process, address any internal issues within the required procedural timeframe, report issues to customer and benefit administration vendors. Lead the process for resolution focusing on reducing impact to the customer.
- Collaborate and communicate cross functionally with the home office departments, clients, brokers, and external vendors to address test and production issues in a timely manner.
- Proactively monitor and analyze production EDI files for quality, accuracy, adherence to eligibility/plan design (guaranteed issue amounts), and mapping issues.
- Maintain EDI status tracking and management reporting.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to customers and benefit administration vendors on all EDI interactions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for internal operations for EDI workflow, process and procedures.
- Assists in identifying opportunities within the EDI process for service delivery, operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Proactively manage expectations of broker and employer partners to address issues as they arise while concisely and effectively communicating status, issues and timelines
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our broker and employer group partners
- Exceptional service, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, organized and results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative sales-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with other departments, clients and external vendors
- Ability to display and use excellent discretion and judgment, and must be able to maintain confidential information
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge, namely MS Excel required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3-5 years insurance industry experience required
- Must have a general knowledge of insurance administration practices, benefit administration and enrollment lifecycle
- Excellent project management experience with demonstrated end-to-end results
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Job Posting - Jul 17, 2018, 8:53:45 PM