Combined Insurance Careers
Client Services Billing Coordinator
- Provide on-going support to Business Development Managers (BDMS), brokers and employers to ensure all questions on any element of a case are handled timely and professionally.
- Responsible for past due management, billing discrepancies and error templates for assigned customers.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal departments including claims, new business, client finance, enrollment services and sales to provide timely and effective resolution to any service challenges, billing issues or errors; effectively communicate findings to the appropriate parties; take initiative and follow-through as the liaison with other internal departments as necessary.
- Provide on-going client support to ensure insureds no longer employed by the group are appropriately transitioned to direct billing.
- Partner with client finance on any communication necessary to resolve billing vs. remittance challenges and past due invoices.
- Manage multiple broker and client relationships, including any and all billing methods.
- Proactively manage expectations of employers, brokers, and BDMs to address issues as they arise while concisely and effectively communicating status, issues and timelines.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and rapport with internal and external clients.
- Provide any re-service reports to Business Development Managers to continue servicing the account. Handle error templates to resolution for inforce customers.
- Conduct audits with payroll contacts or entities for assigned accounts to verify applications are processed correctly. Actively contribute to account reviews, led by BDMs and/or Account Managers, to highlight broker or employer concerns with the account overall.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Problem-Solving – Takes an organized and logical approach to addressing problems, breaking down issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to identify root causes; must be a critical thinker.
- Relationship-Builder – Is helpful, respectful, approachable, team and service-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment; maintains an exceptional client service mindset.
- Initiative – Self-starter; willingly does more than is required or expected in the job; self-motivated and seizes opportunities to make a difference.
- Continuous Learning / Improvement – Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally; identifies more efficient and effective methods to get the job done.
- Adaptability – Possesses the ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and feedback.
- Results Orientation – Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
- Creativity – Possess the ability to analyze a situation and develop an alternative method for handling a situation when traditional methods aren’t successful.
- Minimum 2 year degree preferred; relevant experience in a Customer Service function or capacity will be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Personal initiative and accountability
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve
- Sound organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jul 17, 2018, 4:54:46 PM