Combined Insurance Careers
Part Time Administrative Assistant (Altoona, PA)
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Market Sales Assistant to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
Part time position (15-20 hours/week) dedicated to assisting the Market Director and Field Ops Coordinator and Field Ops Leader with various administrative tasks. This individual must be available to work in the local Market Office.
- Call to set up interviews for MD from resumes sourced online and from Recruiting Department
- Search online (Indeed, Craig’s List, etc) for resumes
Manpower Support (15%)
- Manage pre-sales school on boarding process
- Organize MD calendar – meetings, appointments
- Review MD email for follow through items
- Book of Business preparation
- Monthly Market Meetings – agendas, preparation
- Good News Bulletins/Communications
Review MD Expense reports weekly (5%)
- Be sure expenses are in line with Zone Expense Guidelines
- Submit ERs to FOL for approval
Act as Office Coordinator (10%)
- Sign for incoming packages
- Inventory and ship awards as needed
- Order supplies for the office
- Schedule, set up and order lunch for meetings in the office as needed
- Assist MD with adequate supplies for their team. (Control)
iPad / Equipment Collection (5%)
- Send FedEx labels to terminated agents for the return of company equipment
- Inspection of List Bill / Paper Applications (where applicable)
- Inspect applications to be sure guidelines are followed.
- Provide feedback to agents/managers to improve process.
- Technology proficiency – PCs, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Some locations require bilingual English/Spanish
- High School Diploma or GED Required
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, our parent company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Travel - No
Job Posting - Aug 1, 2018, 4:17:30 PM