Combined Insurance Careers
Dir, Billing Client Coordinators
Chubb Workplace Benefits is seeking a Director, Client Billing Coordinators to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Director, Billing Client Coordinators will be responsible for leading a team to provide outstanding service to our clients and distribution partners. While advocating a climate of ownership and accountability, the Director, Billing Client Coordinators and team will be responsible for all aspects of billing, payroll, and billing inquiries. The role continually looks for process improvement opportunities to better service our customers and deliver positive business results.
- Lead team of Client Services and Billing Associates to manage workflow and oversee all billing activities to ensure billing accuracy and premium application
- Provide input to policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of the premium billing function
- Provide on-going sales and client support, including all pre- and post-enrollment billing activities
- Provide on-going support to dedicated accounts to ensure all questions on any element of a case are handled timely and professionally.
- Provide prompt response to questions from employer groups, client issue resolution, implementation of new strategies/ideas as appropriate and other work throughout the year according to established standard procedures and guidelines
- Serve as first point of contact for client questions regarding billing or other service issues
- Review accounts on a frequent basis (quarterly or semi-annual) to identify billing or eligibility issues
- Coach and mentor team members and maintain culture of continuous improvement.
- Effectively manage resources and direct workflows to optimize service outcomes and achieve business objectives.
- Perform regular audits and continually analyze, propose, and implement improvements to workflows, structure, and service models.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of client needs, products, and insurance industry.
- Maintain positive working relationships with related departments and resolve customer issues using judgment in escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Identify issues and appropriately communicate these issues to the Business Development Managers and clients.
- Ability to act as a leader, coach, and mentor to a team
- Exceptional client service mindset and strong relationship ownership
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities
- Ability to influence and work under pressure to meet client needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- History of continuous process improvement and proactive ownership of workflows
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Background in insurance preferred
- Experience successfully leading an external facing customer service team, preferably in the insurance, financial services or professional services industries
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office suite of products
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Job Posting - Aug 8, 2018, 11:40:27 AM