Combined Insurance Careers
Regional Sales Administrator
Combined Insurance, is seeking an Regional Sales Assistant to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals - just like you!
The Regional Sales Assistant provides administrative, meeting planning, and sales promotional support for the Regional Director(s) of a large sales region or regions.
- Compile business results from Markets and Territories within region on weekly basis or more frequently as requested. Could include sales results, recruiting pipeline, and “good news” from across region.
- Track and coordinate sales incentive award progress for producers and managers within the region. Oversee procurement and distribution of awards to winners on a timely basis.
- Assist managers and producers in tracking their progress toward various sales objectives, bonuses, and higher tiers of status.
- Handle meeting arrangements for Region and Markets as needed. Includes securing locations for large Regional events or meetings (200+ attendees), preparing agendas and presentations, and ordering supplies.
- Create and distribute sales promotional bulletins to management and staff on a periodic basis.
- Assist with collection of iPads from non-productive and terminated producers.
- Assist management with providing other forms of motivational support to the region as required.
- Fosters and maintains a strong working relationship with local field management, agents, staff, and home office counterparts.
- Provide general administrative support to Regional Manager, as required.
- Successful and stable work history
- 4+ years of hands on administrative or motivational support experience in a sales environment
- Technology proficiency (PC): PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, or equivalents; Outlook.
- Technology proficiency (Mobile): iPad, text, social media.
- Strong organizational skills and highly attentive to details.
- Action oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast paced and continually changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Strong collaborative skills
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Travel - No
Job Posting - Aug 24, 2018, 12:22:37 PM