Combined Insurance Careers
Policyholder Customer Service Representative
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Bilingual, Customer Service Representative to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals
Combined Insurance is hiring Bilingual Customer Service and Call Center Representatives. Our employees are trained through a series of formal in class training sessions along with on the job training servicing all core types of calls that come into the Call Center. This is a growth and development entry level position where an employee masters the core Customer Service Rep position requirements and demonstrates the abilities to being a competent CSR.
- Demonstrate consistent good quality and performance results.
- Display good job knowledge, confidence in all calls and good problem solving abilities
- Provide consistent service that is customer focused and professional.
- Complete all phases of the core training of the CSR position.
- Learn how to service the core calls received in the CSR position (Claims and customer service calls for policyholders and agents – in all core lines of business, Accident, Life and Health)
- Be able confident and capable to handle all service and claim situations.
- Learn soft skills while communicating with customers
- Focus on customers' needs and develops a customer centric approach in servicing customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate very good service capabilities and consistent customer focused approach.
- Learn all policy product lines, all procedures for the core calls,
- Demonstrate good productivity, quality and dependability results along with being customer focused in all call work
Very good communication skills with the customers and agents
Excellent telephone skills
Focused on customer experience providing professional service
Very good problem solving skills
Very good business writing skills – emails, case work documenting calls and occasional letters written to the customer
Ability to multi-task while on line with customer
Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Job Posting - Aug 28, 2018, 11:04:05 AM