Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking an Appointment Specialist to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Appointment Specialist is an entry level role in a high-energy, fast-paced, changing environment. The Specialist reviews contracts and applicable forms to ensure that all required documents are received complete and accurate. They verify compliance with all State and Business requirements. They process appointment requests and ad-hoc requests related to contracting, licensing, and termination.
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to agents, brokers, and Sales management
- Support State appointment verification and processing for new and existing producers
- Process contract and license requirements; resident and non-residence requirements, license renewals, and appointment terminations
- High transaction processing output with focus on providing a positive customer experience; balancing efficiency, timeliness and quality
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective resolution of customer needs, follow-up and work flow
- Develop and maintain a broad understanding of our products, producer licensing and appointment requirements and technology
- Interface with producers through different service channels – phone, email, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast pace environment with attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Spanish is not required but would be helpful
- Ability to maneuver between system applications confidently to find information and respond to customer needs in a timely manner
- Associates, or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- Experience in a customer interfacing position with progressive responsibility in role
- Leadership role in school or community
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- NoJob Posting
- Sep 5, 2018, 3:12:35 PM