Combined Insurance Careers
Talent Management Specialist
Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking a Talent Management Associate to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!JOB SUMMARY:
The Talent Management Specialist supports the Talent Management/Human Resources team by coordinating and contributing on various projects, initiatives, and tasks. This dynamic role works in all areas of end-to-end Talent Management, which includes: performance management, career/employee and leadership development, early career programs, succession planning, talent analytics, employee engagement/recognition, and talent acquisition.
- Reports and partners with the AVP of Talent Management to research and provide recommendations on talent solutions and/or initiatives to support the business strategy/priorities.
- Leads and owns the Early Career Programs—Combined’s Summer Internship program, including intern recruiting, and Emerging Talent Leadership Development program.
- Coordinates training activities/events related to all corporate leadership and employee development sessions.
- Assists in drafting communications and presentations, related to talent management.
- Responsible for talent analytics—reporting, data collection, and metrics.
- Acts as the resident expert for the Talent Management System, providing support to all employees during key performance management periods and recommending e-learning solutions
- May support, as needed, Senior Recruiters with recruiting activities.
- May assist broader HR team with a variety of ad hoc talent-related projects and/or tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Possesses a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude, and is a team player.
- Has a fast pace, high energy, and ability to meet deadlines required to support our growing business and the multi-faceted nature of the role.
- Ability to sell and engage candidates over the phone; secure top-notch interns.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Possesses a strong work ethic with a mindset of accountability and ownership.
- Ability to solve problems and handle complex details. Uses independent judgment and takes initiative in absence of specific directions.
- Has solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret, summarize, and make recommendations based on data.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Must have a good sense for presentation layout and design, as well as technology savviness.
- Bachelor’s degree required in human resources or other applicable major. Master’s in I/O Psychology or related HR curriculum preferred.
- 2+ years of directly related Human Resources/Talent Management experience.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Travel - No
Job Posting - Sep 18, 2018, 3:57:29 PM