Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company is seeking a Bilingual Field Compliance Analyst (English/Spanish) to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
Responsible for supporting Field Compliance efforts by monitoring and evaluating data/ trends related to sales made by agents in the Latino Market. Analyst will help identify potential Red Flags and if a conduct/ policy violation is identified, a referral will be made to the appropriate Investigator for handling.
- Review production using departmental reports to identify non-compliant outliers.
- Assist with production package inspections to identify potential sales violations or training opportunities.
- Coordinates details associated with ongoing investigations, assisting with confidential matters and performing research for special projects as assigned
- Coordinate details associated with consumer complaints including communication with customers and field agents as well as monitoring timeliness of completion.
- Responsible for accurate reporting and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in developing specific training plans for individuals and teams as requested or needed
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department and throughout the organization
- Assist Field Compliance & Investigations Department as requested by the Director of Field Compliance.
Competencies / Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at multiple levels
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision making with the ability to problem solve
- Proficient in research, data gathering and analysis with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Willingness to embrace change and successfully implement new approaches and ideas
- Ability to foster teamwork toward a common objective
- Ability to maintain direction and professionalism in high-pressure situations
- Strong work ethic with customer centric focus
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and a Chubb company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company, Chubb, is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, we provide commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Director of Field Compliance and Investigations
Director of Field Compliance and Investigations Travel
- Yes, 25 % of the TimeJob Posting
- Sep 27, 2018, 4:47:13 PM