Combined Insurance Careers
Manager, Group Worksite Third Party Administrators (TPA's)
Chubb Workplace Benefits is seeking a Manager, Group Worksite Third Party Administrators (TPAs) to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Manager is responsible for the strategic, operational, and service relationships with multiple Third Party Administrators (TPAs). Evaluate and administer contract terms that maintain our organization's brand integrity while leveraging partners' resources.Collaborate with partners to present a unified solution to mutual clients. Coordinate communications with partners and ensures all deliverables are met according to service level agreements. The incumbent may support the evaluation of new relationships and facilitate contract negotiations including service level agreements, penalties and reporting.
- Own and drive TPA business relationships
- Ensure TPA services, technology, and work products align with the goals of the Worksite and Chubb Workplace Benefits divisions
- Develop strategies and goals for the development and management of these key accounts; establish methods for measuring TPA effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborate with peers and other stakeholders to drive execution of goals
- Serve as primary point of contact and provide exceptional customer service to existing accounts
- 3+ years of Group Supplemental Benefits experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, good presence, strong team player, encouraging, diplomatic and flexible with the ability to listen well, be persistent and patient in endeavoring to fully understand customer needs
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions consistent with divisional objectives and handle conflict with minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize and manage customer expectations accordingly
- 5+ years pf TPA/relationship management experience
- Bachelor's or equivalent education and experience required
VP, Worksite Operations
As a Chubb corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Chubb is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
We are a force in the supplemental benefits marketplace. We have had a dedicated workplace unit since 1996 and leverage over 90 years’ experience providing supplemental benefits to individuals and their families.
Chubb stands for excellence. Our world class reputation, global leadership, extensive product offering and exceptional financial strength means we are partners you can count on with confidence.
Chubb is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Travel - Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting - Oct 23, 2018, 1:59:44 PM