Combined Insurance Careers
Account Executive - KS/MO
Combined Worksite Solutions is a division of The ACE Group, which is one of the world’s largest multi-line property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, ACE provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Qualified candidates will be trained to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the Insurance brokerage Community. Additionally you should:
• Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace
• Communicate well with Business owners and C-Level Executives
• Have a great work ethic and work well independently with little supervision
• Be financially motivated to build a successful career with our company
• Provide superior customer service before and after a sale
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full ACE Group benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure and world class conference trips/promotions. All ongoing business and traveling expenses are paid for.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.