Combined Insurance Careers
Workforce Real Time Analyst
- Oversees workforce operations supporting real time management and current week scheduling needs
- Makes proactive skill changes to meet the needs of the business
- POC for execution on outages / DR plans / fire drills
- Provides analysis/recommendations to improve efficiency to manager
- Manage operational costs improvements ( skilling, OT)
- Ensures WFM procedures are followed and the team is kept up to date on any changes
- Stay informed of events that will impact call volume and be ready to respond with appropriate levers.
- Responsible for real-time management situations, decide what actions to take, implement the necessary actions to activate and communicate contingency plans in both low and high call volume times as well as emergency situations.
- Serves as primary contact for the call centers and is empowered to make decisions to meet SLA goals.
- Partner with the vendor to understand volumes and real time impacts to operation. Adjusts based on activities to meet SLA.
- Consistently analyzes volumes to make decisions real-time on day-to-day operations in order to maximize work, resources and productivity.
- This includes analyzing daily and weekly coverage reports to schedule and communicate all overtime and extra time hours, rescheduling events, time off, and cross utilization, etc. to optimize resource utilization and productivity.
- Communicate with all levels of management to provide direction and/or results of resources and workload movement.
- Monitors the Verint application and agent database for real-time operations to ensure accurate staffing numbers and volumes at all times during the day.
- Reports telecom issues and escalates as needed.
- Proactively finds areas of continuous improvement
- Ensure all procedures are followed and the team is kept up to date on any changes
- Attends weekly meetings with management to discuss plans for all sites for following week and other ad-hoc responsibilities
- Provide analytical support for special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Solution Development – Understands business problems and requirements and develops practical, cost-effective solutions and recommendations.
- Continuous Learning / Improvement – Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally as well as think of better ways to do things.
- Adaptability – Ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and being receptive to feedback.
- Results Orientation – Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes. Acts with urgency
- Decision Making – Demonstrates the ability to make decisions based on business needs with little or no direction.
- Relationship-Building – Is helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Influencing Others – Ability to influence others with facts, trend analysis and other supporting data, to negotiate effectively to effect win-win outcomes, and to engage and motivate team members.
- Business Acumen – Understands the relationship between the activity and the business / customers impacted and applies business knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1 to 3 years of operations management or workforce real time experience, preferably in multi- skilled contact centers with at least 50 employees
Job Posting - Nov 15, 2018, 12:39:14 PM