Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking an Claims Concierge Manager to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
This position manages the claim intake, claim inquiry and processing of “once and done’ claims for various business segments within the Claims Department. Provides direction to ensure quality, timely service, customer service and productivity metrics are met.
- Manage all aspects of claim activities, together with peers, ensuring an ongoing and even workflow to achieve departmental goals
- Monitor and track service levels, quality performance and productivity
- Attendance scheduling, recording, tracking and approval
- Responsible for the preparation of various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Responsible for performance management of staff, including but not limited to employee development/counseling/evaluation, quality improvement
- Identification of training needs and works collaboratively with learning & development or other areas to address these needs
- May review, approve, or deny simple claims over authority of Claim Associate and within current company guidelines
- Select, interview and hire new employees
- Develop and implement new procedures for claim processing to drive continuous process improvement
- Works with other departments within the company to resolve issues relevant to effective claim administration
- Coordinate audit functions with auditors
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize work in fast pace environment with attention to detail
- Ability to coach, lead, and develop a team; foster teamwork toward a common objective
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain direction and professionalism in high-pressure situations
- Ability to make prompt, sound decisions based upon analysis of complex issues
- Willing to embrace change and successfully implement new approaches and ideas
- Strong work ethic with customer centric focus
- Resource management utilizing metrics, scheduling and contact center tools / resources
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, bilingual skills (English and Spanish) strongly preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in a call center and/or insurance industry, including three years Supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of industry best practices, procedures and principles
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology
- Coursework in industry programs desirable
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- NoJob Posting
- Dec 4, 2018, 11:05:29 AM