Combined Insurance, a Chubb Company, is seeking an Agent Service Representative (Level 2) to join our fast-paced, high energy, and growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
Partners with management staff in order to effectively coach and guide CSRs in performing their duties, particularly as complex customer service situations arise. Provides support, reports and communicates problems and complaints to appropriate management. Monitors customer service representatives and contact center performance in order to seek out ways to enhance the ASC. Maintains flexibility and adaptability to assist where needs may arise throughout the ASC.
- Ability to service 95 percent of escalated cases independently, using the tools and resources acquired in training and continued experience.
- Follow escalation practices and protocols for 5 percent of the cases that require support.
- Responsible for more complex calls. Responds as second level resolution for escalated customer calls; responsible for ensuring timely resolution of customer service issues.
- Monitors the queue and works in conjunction with the assistant manager or manager to maintain daily operations of the call center (e.g. assisting with chat during scheduled time and addressing cases within SLA’s).
- Proactively seeks ways to enhance overall performance and quality objectives.
- Develops and mentors CSRs and/or provides training and mentoring for new hires as part of the onboarding process.
- Reviews errors with CSRs and involves additional management in corrective steps, as needed.
- Accountable for meeting performance metrics through generated daily, weekly, and monthly reports on SLA’s and targets.
- Understands organizational objectives, supports process improvements and provides feedback to leadership.
- Provides support on other projects as needed.
- Maintains department SOPs.
- Represents the Combined tenants: Personal Connection, Empathy, Problem-Solving, and Ownership.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build strong partnerships with newer employees.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective problem solving/process improvement skills used to identify and resolve day-to-day operation and employee relation situations that may arise.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and performance requirements.
- Supplemental insurance knowledge and licensing is a plus.
- Bilingual language proficiency is a plus.
Problem-Solving – Takes an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems and complex issues, breaking down issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
Solution Development – Understands business problems and requirements and develops practical, cost-effective solutions and recommendations.
Continuous Learning / Improvement – Demonstrates a desire and capacity to expand expertise, develop new skills and grow professionally as well as think of better ways to do things.
Adaptability – Ability to re-direct personal efforts in response to changing circumstances and being receptive to feedback.
Results Orientation – Effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes.
Relationship-Building – Is helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
Influencing Others – Ability to influence others with facts, trend analysis and other supporting data, to negotiate effectively to effect win-win outcomes, and to engage and motivate team members.
Business Acumen – Understands the relationship between the activity and the business / customers impacted and applies business knowledge.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); associate’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a contact center environment.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership role in a contact center capacity.
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Our Company is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
A company-match 401(k) plan
Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, the Company provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- NoJob Posting
- Dec 17, 2018, 9:44:57 PM