Combined Insurance Careers
- Research, develop, and write content for print and web applications that is clear, concise, relevant and impactful.
- Help strategize and develop B2B marketing initiatives for both new and existing business relationships.
- Amend, revise or customize existing content as needed for both B2B and B2C collateral.
- Repurpose existing content for use across our communication and sales channels.
- Thoroughly understand style, tone and voice guidelines for varied marketing initiatives according to target audiences; advocate for consistency of message.
- Work with the marketing team, designers, product development and alternative distribution channels to develop impactful and relevant marketing campaigns, utilizing print and various digital media options.
- Recommend improvements to the focus and content of existing collateral.
- Stay up-to-date on insurance industry trends, news, forecasts and compliance regulations.
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Effectively plan, organize, manage time and is goal oriented
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects, supervise outside resources and ensure high-quality work
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing circumstances
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of professional, B2B-focused writing experience, ideally within the insurance/benefits or financial services industries; solid understanding of marketing, media and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond to feedback in a timely manner and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Firm understanding of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Combined Insurance Company of America (Chicago, IL) is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products and a Chubb company. Combined Insurance is committed to making the world of supplemental insurance easy to understand. With a tradition of nearly 100 years of success, Combined Insurance has an A+ rating by A+ rating by A.M. Best, A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, is one of Ward’s Top 50® Performing Life-Health Insurance Companies and was named a Top Military Friendly® Employer in 2018 by G.I. Jobs – marking the seventh consecutive year the company has been named a Top 5 Military Friendly® Employer.
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/CombinedIns
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/CombinedInsuranceUnitedStates
- Connect with us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/combined-insurance
- View our videos on YouTube: youtube.com/user/CombinedInsuranceUSA
- Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/combinedinsurance
- Read more on our blog, Supplementally Speaking: combinedinsurance.com/blog
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: chubb.com.
Job Posting - Dec 19, 2018, 4:41:40 PM