Combined Insurance Careers
Customer Care Associate
- Analyze, research and respond to all Policyholder, Employer, or Agent's verbal & written inquiries pertaining to the List Bill Program. Provide support and/or handle internal Call Center escalations regarding Group inquiries.
- Develop working relationships with the employers to provide the necessary service and support to address and resolve any administrative issues across all internal operational departments.
- Responsible to make updates and adjustments to policyholder and group records, as well as the maintenance of billing and related items. This includes case documentation to all files containing specifics to the outcome of the file, as well as the creating and maintenance of physical files.
- Gain knowledge and be able to respond to inquiries for all service functions in PHS - For example: billing inquiries, policy status, policy changes, descriptions, owner and beneficiaries, cancellations, etc.
- Support and assist the other areas in PHS, as well as the other areas of our operation as needed. This person will gain knowledge of company policies, products and our internal systems.
- Good decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills will be required+
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- General administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess effective Spanish communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Customer service background (written and verbal)
- 2-3 Years of experience required
- Insurance background helpful
Job Posting - Jan 7, 2019, 1:44:19 PM