Combined Insurance Careers
- Serve as gatekeeper and providing daily executive administrative support. This includes answering phones, drafting and responding to emails, scheduling meetings, managing the calendar and inbox, proactively planning for upcoming meetings and commitments, as well as, arranging travel.
- Serve as the department administrative coordinator. This includes managing priorities and work load for the direct reports such as calendar management, expense tracking and approval, procedure and policy compliance, on-boarding of new team members, handling interview scheduling for VP candidates and above and other project management responsibilities.
- Provide support for coordinating on-site and off-site meetings, handling domestic and international travel logistics for attendees, as well as, the ability to multi-task a wide variety of projects and consistently meet deadlines for such meetings.
- Generate financial and sales reports and presentations, coordinating the efforts across multiple functions and departments.
- Undertake special projects with access to employee information requiring a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy.
- Responsible for monitoring departmental budget including communicating variances to budgets/forecasts, as well as ordering supplies.
- Leadership responsibilities in the team-oriented C-Suite environment
- Generate professional PowerPoint presentations, coordinating the efforts across multiple functions and departments, as needed.
- Execute on other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or equivalent education and experience required
- 5+ years Executive Administrative experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work with little supervision to ensure work is completed within deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
Travel - No
Job Posting - Jan 8, 2019, 12:18:10 PM