Combined Insurance Careers
Sales Agent (Bilingual Spanish) - Georgia
An Agent position with Combined Insurance offers you a full-time, direct employee position where you’ll receive company support and comprehensive training. We offer unlimited income potential, including expense-paid training, a limited guaranteed income to start, and a competitive benefits package.
No experience is required, but prior exposure to sales and customer service is helpful. Experienced and licensed insurance agents are highly encouraged to apply.
•Conduct needs-based, consultative sales presentations to a wide range of individuals and independent business people
•Utilize marketing tools and resources to generate new business
•Secure referrals and set appointments to present to prospective customers
•Deliver excellent customer service to existing policyholders and prospective customers alike
•Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities in which you work
As a Combined corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. We are committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
•A company-match 401(k) plan
•Employee referral bonuses
While no specific experience selling insurance is necessary, prior exposure to commissioned sales, customer service and marketing experience can be helpful. Our training program will give you most of the tools and knowledge to help you succeed.
• One year of work experience required; commissioned sales and customer service experience in real estate, auto sales, and/or as an insurance agent is a plus
• Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health and life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
• Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
• Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
• A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with liability and property insurance coverage on the vehicle
•High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred, college-level education is a plus
•Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Posting - Jan 9, 2019