Combined Insurance Careers
Human Resources Summer 2019 Paid Intern
- Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments; including under pressure
- Intellectual agility: capable and willing to master and apply new knowledge
- Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills: able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
· Pursuing Master’s degree: I/O Psychology, Human Resources, Training and Development, Organizational Development, or other related programs
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong record of academic achievement (minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA to qualify)
· Prior HR/Training or related internship experience preferred
- Assist in drafting and editing communications and presentations, related to talent management.
- Gather talent analytics used for reporting purposes, data collection, and metrics.
- May support, as needed, Senior Recruiters with recruiting activities.
- May assist broader HR team with a variety of ad hoc talent-related projects, content development, and/or tasks.
Job Posting - Jan 16, 2019, 12:07:40 PM