Combined Insurance Careers
Combined Insurance, a ChubbCompany, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. For nearly 100 years in the insurance industry, our company has been passionate about serving our customers and providing them peace of mind and protection when they need it the most. Come build your career here, along with other positive, hard-working, talented professionals—just like you!
The Core & Worksite Support Analysts is responsible for supporting financial-related aspects of two of Combined Sales Channels (Core & Worksite) including financial planning, forecasting and real-time support and analysis. The individual is expected to assist with uncovering what is driving any variances between actuals and either plan or prior.
- Support Core & Worksite channels with respective to Forecast and Analysis of Manpower, Sales, Retention and Expenses as well as ad-hoc projects
- Works across functions to understand results and communicate findings to finance management
- Monitor and measure progress against targets and budgets
- Provide senior management analysis and information to make operational, financial and strategic decisions
- Provides analytical and forecast insights into more granular splits of the business
- Assist in formation of departmental budgets, partner with Business Partners and DFO’s for channels to help manage expenses
- Assist in expense and headcount review and analysis during month-end and quarter-end
- Assist in expense and headcount forecasting and planning process as well as related analytics and reporting
- Problem Solving: takes an organized and logical approach to proactively thinking through problems and complex issues
- Initiative: willingly does more than is required or expected in the job
- Results Orientation: effectively executes on plans, drives for results and takes accountability for outcomes
- Values Orientation understands how the company works, manages the matrix, and collaborates with and influences others to get things done, even without formal authority; maintains ethics and professional integrity
BA/BS, Finance, Accounting or related fields
0-3 years of related experience
- Insurance, Claims and Finance/Analytics are a plus
As a Chubb corporate employee, you have access to one of the most comprehensive benefit plans in the business, designed to meet your needs and help you reach your financial goals. Chubb is committed to supporting its employees with a comprehensive compensation package that is appropriate in the market where they work. Below are several of the many benefits we offer our employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- A company-match 401(k) plan
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee referral bonuses
ABOUT COMBINED INSURANCE
Combined Insurance is a leading provider of individual supplemental accident, disability, health and life insurance products, and a Chubb company. With a field sales force and corporate staff in excess of 5,000 people worldwide, Combined Insurance meets the growing coverage needs of policyholders around the globe. We pride ourselves on being customer-centric, people-driven, accountable, performance-minded, and ethical. We invest in our employees and take the time to focus on their development, needs and career aspirations.
Our parent company, is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Travel - No
Job Posting - Jan 28, 2019, 1:41:05 PM