Combined Insurance Careers
Bilingual Field Operations Coordinator - Full-Time Orlando, Florida
- Leads efforts within region to monitor and support the sales practices and metrics related to quality business, including persistency and cancellations, and to drive corrective actions as required to achieve company standards.
- Analyzes and provides recommendations to management on opportunities for business and manpower performance improvement based on available data and reports. Supports the Regional Director and Field Operations Leader in coordinating and implementing these activities.
- Identifies underperforming and non-productive agents and coordinates action plans with the local management team.
- Monitors the metrics of the new agent experience within the region, which includes hiring, recruiting, onboarding, sales school, first week in field, and achievement of initial milestones over the first 26 weeks. Partners with colleagues in sales management and other support functions to address and improve results.
- Provides local support for compliance with sales hardware (e.g., tablets), data plan, and fleet car policy guidelines. Assists home office resources in collecting and returning equipment from terminated employees. Reviews data plan usage patterns and alerts management when abuses are identified.
- Partners with the Zone, Regional, and Market leaders to support budgeting and expense management activities within the Region.
- Assists in preparation and distribution of sales promotion, motivational messaging, and incentive award materials, including periodic communications to agents.
- Oversees execution of sales incentive programs within the Region, including the tracking and distribution of awards and other forms of recognition.
- Provides event management support within the Region, including securing location, development of agenda and content, and event setup.
- Assists with office and facility management functions within the Region, including maintaining sufficient levels of sales marketing collateral and supplies, and liaising with corporate real estate functions for any broader facility needs.
- Fosters and maintains a strong working relationship with local field management, agents, staff, and home office counterparts.
- Action oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to be flexible and succeed in a fast paced and continually changing environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills
- Successful and stable work history
- 4+ years of hands on administrative support experience in an office environment
- Technology proficiency – PCs, iPads, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Some assignments will require bilingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Job Posting - Feb 5, 2019, 12:01:21 PM